How Dentures Can Help You
Do you need dentures from your Bolingbrook, IL, dentist?
Tooth loss is a difficult ordeal. People's chewing and biting function are impaired, and confidence shattered. Drs. Kathryn Bachinski and Christine Petrilla offer their patients dentures. Here's some more information about dentures.
More About Dentures:
People who sustain tooth loss are susceptible to nutritional problems and systemic health disorders. There is a cost-effective method to combat these issues: full and/or partial dentures.
Dentures are made of plastic resin with a gum-colored base that fits over the bone ridge. The prosthetic teeth are made to look realistic and are attached using a suctioning effect.
Types of Full Dentures
- Immediate Dentures: These dentures are temporary and help you transition so as to avoid the natural shrinkage of gums until permanent dentures are made.
- Conventional Full Dentures: These are permanent dentures that enable proper biting and chewing function.
- Implant-Supported Overdentures: Dental implants secure lower or upper dentures to provide stability, comfort and functionality.
How Dentures Are Fitted
- Drs. Kathryn Bachinski and Christine Petrilla take accurate impressions of your mouth.
- Your Bolingbrook dentist sends the mold to a dental laboratory where a lab technician creates the prosthetic teeth.
- You'll be given natural-looking temporary dentures until the permanent ones are ready.
Do you need a consultation?
For more information about dentures in the Bolingbrook, IL area, call Drs. Kathryn Bachinski and Christine Petrilla. They provide their patients with custom-made prosthetics that can restore bite and chewing function, as well as give you back the smile you thought was once lost. Make sure to call Hidden Lakes Dental Care at (630) 759-0077 today!