Dental Implants Restore Smiles
Find out how this tooth loss treatment can give you back your beautiful smile.
Getting a full, healthy smile doesn’t have to be defeating or frustrating. Dental implants have been giving millions of people back their smiles and you could be next. Say goodbye to short-term options like dentures and bridges and talk to our Bolingbrook dentists Dr. Charles Crowl and Dr. Kathryn Bachinski about how dental implants are the superior option.
What is a dental implant?
An implant is an artificial tooth root made from a biocompatible metal such as titanium that is designed to replace your missing tooth’s roots. The implant is placed right into the jawbone where it can hold a restoration (e.g. dental crown) in place.
When is a dental implant a good treatment option?
There are many scenarios in which a dental implant is the best solution for your smile. Here are some problems that could benefit from a dental implant:
- Tooth loss
- Gum disease
- Severely fractured teeth
- Failed root canal
- Injury to a tooth
- Health problems that result in a tooth extraction
- Bone loss
- Severe infection or cavity
What are the benefits of dental implants?
There are countless benefits you’ll enjoy when you get implants from your Bolingbrook cosmetic dentist. Enjoy all these advantages and more:
- A complete smile without gaps between teeth
- Preservation of the jawbone (tooth loss can cause cheeks to sag and the jawbone to recede)
- A restoration that is durable and designed to last a lifetime
- A tooth replacement that is easy to care for and won’t form cavities
- Restored speech and chewing
Do you want a lifelong solution to your tooth loss? If so, then it’s time to call our Bolingbrook dental office today to schedule your consultation. Turn to Hidden Lakes Dental Care for all of your family’s dental needs.