Welcome to the website of Hidden Lakes Dental Care for Family and General Dentistry!
Dr. Charles Crowl and his team of dental professionals are here to assist you and your family in attaining complete dental health. Having a dental health team that is committed to providing your household with your general dentistry needs is the key to maintaining good oral health. We have a state-of-the-art facility and a dental team that has over 22 years of experience.
Your dental health shouldn't be ignored. Whether you've had an unexpected problem or have neglected your oral health care, we will not judge you. We are just happy to see you and help you attain good oral health, so you can enjoy life to its fullest with a beautiful, healthy smile!
Our practice also offers a number of cosmetic procedures that can assist you in improving the aesthetics of your smile. From braces to porcelain veneers, teeth whitening to dental implants, we provide the treatments you need to make big improvements in the way you look. This can also help boost your self-confidence and can be one of the best investments you make in yourself!
For those who are fearful of the dental office, we offer several sedation methods including nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and IV sedation. This can allow even the most anxious of patients to receive the dental treatments they need and deserve. Our practice finds that sedation is a great way to encourage patients to come in for the essential cleanings and examinations that can assist them in achieving optimum dental health.
If you're ready for a caring, relaxing dental atmosphere and a staff that is truly focused on maintaining your oral healthcare, call Hidden Lakes Dental Care today and schedule your initial consultation appointment. You won't regret taking the initial step to dental health today!
Dr. Charles Crowl, DDS
"State of the art, clean and comfortable"
I have been a patient since the mid 1990s. Dr. Crowl has always been kind, gentle and professional. I have visited Dr. Gallos also and I am happy to visit either dentist.
The desk staff is very organized and does a wonderful job helping me keep track of my husband's, mine and my 3 children's appointments.
The hygienists are very skilled and have many resources available in the exam room to help continue the best oral care.
As a child I had terrible experiences with the dentist. The visits now are super fast & pain free. My kids will never have that fear of the dentist.
- Dentist in Naperville - Visiting your dentist in Naperville can be made easier with sedation dentistry
- Bolingbrook Dentist - Your Bolingbrook dentist can help you revamp your smile
- Dentist in Bolingbrook - Why you should have regular visits with a dentist in Bolingbrook
- Dentist Services in Bolingbrook - Common Services offered by your dentist in Bolingbrook
- 60440 Dentist - Home tooth care tips from your dentist in 60440
- Dr. Charles Crowl - Dr. Charles Crowl
Dr. Charles Crowl at Hidden Lakes Dental specializes in providing the most up to date dental services to the communities and surrounding neighborhoods of Bolingbrook and Naperville.... Read More
- Crowns in Bolingbrook - What are the benefits of dental crowns in Bolingbrook?
- Crowns Bolingbrook, IL - What process must Bolingbrook, IL patients go through for the placement of dental crowns?
- Braces in Bolingbrook - What types of braces are offered by Dr. Crowl in Bolingbrook for teenagers and adults?
- Braces Bolingbrook, IL - What are the benefits of ClearCorrect braces for Bolingbrook, IL patients?
- Veneers Treatment in Bolingbrook - Why might patients in Bolingbrook consider porcelain veneers as a cosmetic treatment?
- Veneers Bolingbrook, IL - Bolingbrook, IL patients ask, what is involved in the process of receiving porcelain veneers?